Testing is one measurement of success in our classrooms. The State of Oregon has adopted Common Core Standards, a set of academic standards in mathematics and English Language Arts/Literary. These learning goals outline what a student should know and be able to do at the end of each year.
Common Core Standards Overview (external link)
This year, our students will complete the Smarter Balanced Assessment to assess their progress toward career- and college-readiness. Below are resources and information for parents and students preparing for this year's Smarter Balanced Assessment.
- Smarter Balanced - Annual Notice for Opting Out (PDF)
- Smarter Balanced - Opt Out Form - English | Spanish (PDF)
- Smarter Balanced - Assessment Overview (PDF)
- Smarter Balanced - Parent Factsheet (PDF)
- Smarter Balanced - Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)